Magazine practical task evaluation


2) Write an evaluation of your work: have you succeeded in your brief to create a new, original edition of an existing magazine?

- I used the same colours used on a real vogue magazine and added features such as the barcode and talk about celebrities with a woman as the main focus.


3) Put your cover alongside a couple of genuine covers of your chosen magazine. How professional is your work alongside genuine examples?


Image result for vogue magazine

Image result for vogue magazine kidImage result for vogue magazine

In my opinion the font could have been abit more similiar to the vogue magazine and the pose could have been different however other then that I think it does look quite proffessional.

4) What is the strongest aspect of your work?

I think my strongest aspect is keeping the colour scheme.


5) What is the weakest aspect of your Photoshop magazine cover? 

I could not find a font that was more similiar and using the actual program was difficult because it was my first time.

6) What would you do differently if you completed this assignment again?

I would make my model do a different pose, I would use a more accurate font, I would make the model wear different clothes and probably wear more make up and a different background.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Videogames - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Videogames: Henry Jenkins - fandom and participatory culture

Media Paper 1 PPE - Learner response